COVID-19: Operational Update
ADVAS continues to be available during the COVID-19 event with some modifications. This information is effective March 23rd and subject to change given the physical distancing protocols set forth by the RCMP and AHS:
1. ADVAS staff remain available Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm to take calls from the community for emotional support, information and referrals via telephone only 403-945-7290. If you’re calling after office hours, please leave a message and we will return your call. Continue to call 911 in an emergency.
2. The detachment remains closed to walk in and office visit services. We will continue to provide telephone support as long as we’re able to remain in the detachment.
3. Continue to call 911 in an emergency situation
4. We are working closely with other community agencies to provide you with accurate contact information and support.
5. If you know of someone in need of assistance please reach out to us or have them call 403-945-7290
6. Self- care and resilience during COVID-19 will be tested and a challenge for some – please visit the following link for up to date information, a helping others video and mental health resources.Mental Health First Aid COVID-19 Self-Care & Resilience Guide – https://www.mhfa.ca/sites/default/files/mhfa_self-care-resilience-guide.pdf