Recipe: Double Chocolate Healers
PREPPING TIME: 10 MIN
COOKING TIME: 10 MIN
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set.
- Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.